Vegetarianism has treated me wonderfully for years now, much in part to the below list of terrific veggie-friendly eateries that I frequent while out on tour (although some of these places do serve meat). I’m astounded by those who don’t spend the energy to eat with awareness, and I can promise that I go about my dietary choices with diligent understanding. Mentioning this is not in a notion of arrogance or the “I think I’m better than you because I don’t eat meat” attitude, but only because of my utter adoration of food and drink. With that said, I very highly recommend grabbing a meal at one (or all) of the below terrific eateries.*
10. Green Sprout // Atlanta, GA – www.greensproutga.com
9. Katalina’s // Columbus, OH – www.katalinascolumbus.com
8. Sweet Yams // San Antonio, TX – www.facebook.com/SweetYamsOrganic
7. Hot Diggity Dogs // Nashville, TN – hotdiggitydogstn.com
6. Palomino Bar // Milwaukee, WI – palominobar.com
5. The Green Door // Charleston, SC – www.thegreendoorchs.com
4. Bartertown Diner // Grand Rapids, MI – www.bartertowngr.com
3. The Farm & Junior’s Cafe (I can’t decide which I love more) // Portland, OR
2. Red Bamboo // New York, NY – www.redbamboo-nyc.com
1. Watercourse // Denver, CO – www.watercoursefoods.com
*Please note that the above is US-only, and with exception to Chicago. If I included favorites from my home in The Windy City, the list would be endless.
The Devil Wears Prada are currently on their headlining North American tour.
For dates & ticket info: http://www.tdwpband.com/tour
8:18 is available now for purchase!
Get it here: http://tdwpstore.com/